Vacancies For Graduates In Sociology, Psychology, Development Studies or Local Government At Bikita Rural District Council
SOCIAL SERVICES CLERKS: Grade 6
(Reporting to the Executive Officer Community and Social Services)
Bikita Rural District Council is seeking to recruit a qualified and experienced person to work in the Community and Social Services department as a clerk.
The incumbent should be a holder of a Social Science degree in any of the following; Sociology, Psychology, Development Studies or Local Government and a minimum of two years of public sector experience preferably in a local authority environment.
Duties and responsibilities
The incumbent will be expected to do the following duties among others;
- Maintaining clinic records (assets and provisions registers)
- Maintaining council educational records
- Attending to human resources and administrative issues relating to council health and educational institutions.
- Maintaining and updating NGO records and registers
- Assist in the administration of various departmental programmes like the Junior Council and Girl Child Scholarship.
- Attend to community issues, manage recreational facilities and other social amenities
- Any other duties assigned by the supervisor.
Applications must be directed to;
THE CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
BIKITA RURAL DISTRICT COUNCIL
P Bag 594
- The deadline for all applications is 15 December 2022