The MultiChoice Bursary Scheme 2022 for young South African Students
South African Students are invited to apply for the MultiChoice R20 million Bursary Scheme, which is aimed at helping about 200 students.
The Bursary is open to South African students in all years of study, including students who have enrolled for their first post-graduate degree that is focused on the STEM discipline.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): MultiChoice South Africa
Scholarship Type: Partial funding
Host Institution(s): South African higher institutions
Scholarship Worth: See bursary benefits (below)
Number of Awards: 200
Study Level: All study level
Nationality: South Africans
To be considered for the Bursary Scheme for South Africans, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be a South African citizen.
- Be registered at a South African Institute of Higher Learning.
- Meet the requirements indicated on the application form.
- Eligible Course: Actuarial Science; Electrical, Electronic and Information Engineering; Computer Science and Applied Mathematics; Information Technology (AI and Robotics); Data and Information Science; Digital Media Technologies.
- Tuition fees
- Accommodation costs
- Annual living allowance
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the MultiChoice Bursary Scheme 2022 are to register and apply online on or before the application deadline.
Application Deadline: 15 February 2022
- The Mastercard Graduate Launch Program 2022
- HUB@Goethe Mentorship Programme 2022 for cultural and social start-ups
- Türkiye Scholarships 2022 for Students Worldwide
- University of Oxford Wanakaset African Women’s Scholarship 2022
- Digital BRICS Research and Teaching Mobility Grants for the Humanities and Social Sciences
- ZimTrade Eagles Nest Programme for young Zimbabwean entrepreneurs
- Mark Wainberg Fellowship Programme for HIV Service Delivery.