The Deutschland Stipendium Awards for International Students in Germany
Deutschland Stipendium Awards are available to high-achieving students from all over the world who are interested in enrolling in bachelor’s and master’s degree programs at any state-recognized university in Germany for the 2022/23 academic session.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Government of Germany
Scholarship Type: Tuition Award
Host Institution(s): Higher education institutions in Germany
Scholarship Worth: 300 euros/month
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Postgraduate
Nationality: International Students
To be considered for the Deutschland Stipendium Awards 2022, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicant must be classed as an international student for fee-paying purposes.
- Applicants must have obtained the relevant qualifications required for admission into a German university.
- Applicants must meet the requirements of the individual institutions.
- In addition to academic achievement, the criteria for selecting scholarship recipients include social commitment and personal achievements.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the Deutschland Stipendium Awards must apply for admission into an eligible German institution of higher learning. Applicants who have been offered admission can then proceed to apply for the Award.
Application Deadline: Not specified
- Tasmania Scholarship for African Students at University of Tasmania 2022
- German Bundestag International Parliamentary Scholarships (IPS) Scheme 2023 for young University Graduates
- Canada Cape Breton University Entrance Scholarships International Students
- Research Council of Zimbabwe Human Capital Development Call for Scholarships
- Ban Ki-Moon Centre-Elevating the Voices of Women in Agriculture (EVWA) for African Women.