Ministry of Health And Child Care Is Enrolling Primary Care Nurses For September 2021 Intake
Application for the two-year Certificate in Primary Care training to be conducted by the Ministry of Health and Child Care are invited from sustainably qualified holders of the following qualifications:
- A minimum of 5 “O” Level subjects with passes in English Language, Mathematics and a Science subject and two others (that exclude practical subjects such as Fashion and Fabrics, Metal Work, Graphic Art, Art and Woodwork) at Grade C or better obtained from not more than two sittings with full certificates as Examination Result Slips are not accepted.
- Must be aged between the ages of seventeen (17) and thirty (37) years on the date of commencement of training which is 06/09/2021. NB: Candidates should not be less than 17 years and not more than 37 years by 06 September 2021.
- Nurse Aides and General Hands already working in the health care delivery system have an added advantage and their applications should be submitted through the Provincial/Principal Nursing Officers
- Only candidates who meet the recruitment criteria will be shortlisted for interviews
- Successful candidates will be informed via the MOHCC Electronic Platform and are required to have a satisfactory Medical Examination conducted by a Government Medical Officer. Accepted candidates will be deployed to where training posts exist throughout the country.
All applications should be addressed to: The Secretary for Health and Child Care
Attention: Director Nursing Service, P O Box CY 1122 Causeway Harare
– The envelope should be clearly marked, PCN Training September Intake
-Application Letters should be posted or dropped at the Ministry of Health and Child Care 3rd Floo, Office 100 or in the office of the Principal Tutor/Tutor-In-Charge at the nearest training schools
Closing date: 30 July 2021