Scholarships for Master Program at University of Skövde, Sweden
International Students are invited to apply for The University of Skövde scholarships. The University of Skövde offers several scholarships to students who are attending a Master’s programme at the University and who are liable for tuition fees. If you are an exchange student, please contact your home university for information about the scholarships they provide.
Each of these scholarships has value as follow:
- UHR Scholarships: The scholarships are tuition fee waivers of 50% of the tuition fee, and the amount is automatically deducted from the tuition fee when you receive your invoice.
- HS Scholarships: The scholarships consist of tuition fee waivers of 25,000 SEK per semester, and the amount is automatically deducted from the tuition fee.
Level and Area of Studies
Master degree in any subjects.
Place of Study
At the University of Skövde, Sweden
Eligibility and Criteria
These scholarships are targeted at those who are attending a Master’s programme at University and are liable for tuition fees. If they are an existing student, unfortunately, they are not currently eligible to apply for a scholarship. These scholarships are awarded before the commencement of the master’s programme.
International students may apply for this scholarship.
The following are the detailed process of the application procedure:
- First, apply for one of the studies at the University via University Admissions. You must apply for one of our master’s programmes at the Swedish official online application service University Admissions.
- Then apply for a scholarship at the University of Skövde by filling in the online scholarship application form. Please note that you will need to provide us with the application number you received from the University Admissions website.
- Currently Open: UK Dundee EU Postgraduate Scholarships, 2021-22
- Study At The University Of Miami With A Fully-Funded Stamps Funding For International Students In USA