The 2022 Research Council of Zimbabwe Human Capital Development Call for Scholarships
The Research Council of Zimbabwe (RCZ) is offering scholarships to support MPhil/Master’s by research or taught Master’s degree programs in line with the National Research Priorities (NRPs), Education 5.0, and National Development Strategy 1 (NDS1).
- Be a national and resident of Zimbabwe;
- Have a good first degree (minimum upper second class);
- Be applying for a full-time taught Masters or Masters by research or MPhil in Social Sciences, Natural Sciences, and Applied Sciences at Zimbabwean universities;
- Research addressing aspects of contemporary issues (artificial intelligence, space science, covid-19, or information communication technology) will be given special consideration; and
- The Master’s Programme chosen must be geared toward problem-solving and value creation in line with Education 5.0 and National Development Strategy.
The scholarship covers tuition fees only.
The application form serves as the basis for assessment. The application form can be found on the RCZ website, www.rcz.ac.zw. It is the applicant’s responsibility to ensure that the application is complete and accurate before submission. All sections of the form must be completed.
All applicants are required to submit certified copies of the following supporting documentation:
- Undergraduate degree certificate;
- Academic transcripts;
- ID document (Passport, Birth Certificate, Driver’s License, National I.D);
- Reference letters from two referees (One should be an academic reference); and
- A three-page proposal for those applying for an MPhil/ Masters by research or one page for taught Masters.
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit one set of their application letters and required documents merged in continuous pdf format in the following order:
- Application Form;
- Certified scanned copy of your letter from the university;
- Personal Statement;
- Curriculum Vitae;
- Undergraduate degree certificate and transcripts;
- ID document (National ID/Passport, Birth Certificate);
- Reference letters from two referees (one should be an academic reference); and
- A three-page proposal for those applying for an MPhil or Masters by research, or one page for taught Masters.
For More Information:
- Ban Ki-Moon Centre-Elevating the Voices of Women in Agriculture (EVWA) for African Women.
- York University Science International Entrance Scholarship
- The Chinese Government Scholarship Program for International Students
- Graduate Research Scholarships at University of Melbourne 2022
- United Nations Volunteers | UN Volunteer Program 2022