Requirements Needed To Enroll As A Nurse Aide: How To Pass IELTS Tests
Credits To Chipo Joyce Musiyiwa-Kayonza
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS TO BECOME A NURSE AIDE
- You need to have a national identity card
- Be able to read and write
- Be the age of sixteen and above
WHERE DO I WORK AS A NURSE AIDE
- Hospitals- (private hospitals e.g Avenues, Trauma Centre, government hospitals e.g Parirenyatwa, Harare Hospital)
- Clinics- ( private clinics, council/City clinics)
- Homes- Old people’s homes, homes for the disabled, children’s homes
- Personal homes – You can work at an individual’s home taking care of home-based care patients, and palliative care patients.
- Private Surgeries- You can work at doctor’s surgeries/rooms
- Bed bath.
- Up assisted bath.
- Bed making.
- Damp dusting.
- Offering bedpans and urinals.
- Feeding of patients.
- Catheter care.
- Wound care.
- Monitor intake of medication.
- Give injections.
- Prescribe medications.
- Perform an operation.
Easy Way To Pass IELTS Tests
- Practise, practise, practise. As with any other language, you must practise English a lot before you can pass IELTS
- Diversify your sources
- Have everyday conversations
- Polish your weak points
- Prepare to pass IELTS on test day