Relocate From Africa-Get A Working Visa: Career Opportunities At Macmahon
Macmahon is a leading Australian company delivering an end-to-end service offering to clients throughout Australia and South East Asia. Delivering a comprehensive range of surface mining, underground mining and engineering services to the resources sector, Macmahon offers great opportunities for a diverse and exciting career in mining.
Macmahon is currently seeking experienced Artisan Mechanics, Artisan Technicians, Field Service Technicians, Diesel Mechanics, or trade-qualified mechanics with experience on heavy earthmoving equipment to service and maintain our large fleet of mining equipment. You will be based in our state-of-the-art Perth, Australia workshop or be based on site on a FIFO Perth (Fly in, fly out) roster.
You will be working within a dedicated team to have an impact on the vast range of plants and equipment throughout the business. You will enjoy working with a wide range of people, on a variety of projects to deliver a superior maintenance service.
The successful applicants will have:
- Relevant recognised trade qualifications equivalent to an Australian Heavy Diesel Mechanic / Heavy Duty Fitter;
- Diagnostic/troubleshooting skills;
- Experience in the maintenance of heavy earthmoving equipment in a mining environment;
- Caterpillar experience is advantageous but not essential;
- Experience with major components including final drives, differentials, transmissions, torque converters, and minor components including hydraulics;
- Dedicated commitment to safety and quality assurance;
Macmahon offers a range of employee benefits including:
- Relocation package & 4-year working visa provided by Macmahon for yourself and your family!
- Excellent remuneration – annualised earnings starting at AUD $180,000.00 per year for site-based roles;
- Live in one of the top 10 ‘most liveable cities in the world;
- Amazing Australian culture, weather and lifestyle – live by Perth’s famous beaches!
- Upskilling from a registered RTO organisation, including recognition of prior learning to convert your trade qualification to an Australian equivalent;
- Support on arrival;
Should you be successful in being offered a role with Macmahon, you will be offered relocation from South Africa or Zimbabwe and a working visa. You will be required to pass Australian working visa requirements (facilitated by Macmahon), as well as pre-employment medicals, drug & alcohol testing and background checks.
If you would like to be considered for these opportunities, please submit your resume outlining your skills and experience in mobile plant maintenance.
Macmahon offers our people the ability to work in diverse roles, in different locations and realise new opportunities within the Company over time. We are focused on ensuring our people can be involved in the future of the business and look for new opportunities for people to grow and develop. Macmahon is an equal opportunity employer and strongly encourages suitably qualified women and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply
To apply CLICK HERE
Other Jobs To apply for
- Civil/Rehabilitation Services Jobs
- Corporate Jobs
- Plant and Maintenance Jobs
- Surface Mining Jobs
- Underground Mining Jobs