PwC Bursary -CA Programme for South Africans 2023
PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) is pleased to announce the commencement of application for the 2023 PwC Bursary – CA Programme for South Africans aimed at providing bursary support to eligible applicants.
To be eligible for the PwC Bursary -CA Programme 2023, applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Possess Grade 12 with matric exemption and university acceptance.
- Must possess an average of 75% for all their subjects.
- Must be proficient in the use of English.
- Demonstrate strong communication skills.
- Applicants in their first and second years must have an overall average of 70% in their results.
- Third-year university results average of 65% is welcomed.
- Must possess excellent leadership abilities with technical capabilities.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the PwC Bursary -CA Programme 2023 are to complete an online application by the application deadline.
Application Deadline: 31 October 2022
- Urgent Registration Notice To Students At Women’s University
- Mutare Polytechnic January 2023 Recruitment
- Most Paying Jobs In Canada For Immigrant
- Career Opportunities At Anglo American / De Beers Group: Africa, Europe & South America
- Get To Know Chivi And Beautiful Places Worth Your Visit
- 10 Non-Lecturing & Lecturing Career Opportunities @ Midlands State University
- The Best 2022 South African Soapies: A Must Watch
- Midlands State University Introduces New Hands-On Short Courses That Only Requires 5 Ordinary Level Passes