Opportunity Update: South African Army Military Skills Intake 2023
The South African Army, through its Military Skills Development System (MSDS), is offering young South African citizens an opportunity to serve in uniform on a two-year contract.
The recruits will receive military training and further functional training in their first year of service.
- RSA Citizen (no dual citizenship)
- 18 – 22 years of age (Grade 12)
- 18 – 26 (3 years Tertiary Qualification) when reporting
- Completed Grade 12 (Level 4 – mathematics and science will be advantageous)
- Admission Point Score (APS) Score of 17 and above excl Life Orientation (LO)
- Have no criminal record or pending cases.
- Comply with medical fitness requirements for the appointment.
- No Visible tattoos (Lets, Lower Arm, Neck and Face)
- Physical Fitness Test will be conducted during selections.
HOW TO APPLY
Candidates applying for Music must have completed Grade 12 (18-22 years) and a tertiary qualification (18 to 26 years) and complete at least Grade 6 practical Music Qualification.
Applications must be hand-delivered.
CLICK HERE TO APPLICATION FORM AND DETAILED INFORMATION
Opportunity Closing Date
Tuesday, 28 February, 2023 – 12:00
You May Also Check:
- Post Basic Qualified Pharmacist Assistant At Dis-Chem
- Graduate Trainee Development Programme Closing 20 January 2023
- Apply Now: United Nations Paid Internships 2022-2023
- Shoprite Graduate & Youth Recruitment Consultant
- Opportunity Alert: United Nations Volunteers | UN Volunteer Program