Multiple Driving Vacancies For December 2022
Below is a list of driving vacancies from various organisations. Applications are invited from eligible candidates to apply
Manicaland State University-Driver
The incumbent will report to the Transport Officer.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To safely drive University vehicles as assigned by the Transport Officer to carry out University business which include among other errands delivering and collecting University mail, driving University staff or students to authorized destinations and delivering and collecting University goods/items to and from service providers.
- To always keep and maintain University pool fleet in a clean and smart state.
- To make sure that oil, water, Tyres, etc. are alright before starting the engine and undertaking a trip.
- To check that the car has no damage, dents, etc. and report any such damage to the Transport Officer before driving off.
- To assist the Mechanic when servicing the vehicles in the event that no driving assignment is given.
- To log each trip made properly and submit these to the Transport Officer on the 1st working day of every month or when need arises.
- Perform any other duties as assigned from time to time.
Desired Qualifications and Experience
- Class 2 Driver’s license plus a valid defensive driving certificate.
- Class 1 Driver’s license is a distinct advantage.
- At least two (2) years driving experience in a reputable organization.
Interested candidates must submit six (6) sets of hardcopy applications, certified copies of certificates, transcripts, national identification (ID & birth certificate) and a detailed curriculum vitae giving full personal particulars including full name, place and date of birth, qualifications, date of availability, current salary, contact details, names and addresses of three referees addressed to:
Director – HR, Monitoring & Evaluation
Manicaland State University of Applied Sciences
Bag 7001, Stair Guthrie Road
By no later than 1400 hours on 9 December 2022. Applicants should clearly indicate the post being applied for on the application letter, and only shortlisted candidates will be communicated to.
Disclaimer: Though we make every effort to verify the authenticity of our posts, we’re in no way affiliated to any of these companies whose vacancies we publish
- Delivery and Collection of mail, documents and other required items while adhering to assigned routes and time schedules.
- Transportation of staff to and from specified locations.
- Admin duties
- Any other duties assigned
- Clean Class 3 and 4 Driver’s Licence
- Valid Defensive Driving certificate
- 3 years experience in corporate environment
- 5 O Levels including Maths and English
- High level of professionalism
- Traceable references
Application letters, curriculum vitaes and certified copies of certicates should be sent to the following email address not later 9 December 2022: email@example.com
The Job being applied for should be in the subject field of the email.
- Can One Be Successful Without A Degree In South Africa?
- Apply for Novartis 2023 Graduate internship programme in Commerce, Legal, Finance and Medical affairs
- Apply Now: Graduate Development Programme At Computershare