Mauritius-Africa Scholarships 2021/2022
Mauritius-Africa Scholarships: African students are invited to apply for the Mauritius-African Scholarships.
Financial Conditions Of The Award
The Government of Mauritius will provide to studentship beneficiaries a monthly living allowance of Rs 8,300 (USD 266 approx.) and will meet tuition fees at the level of Rs 100,000 (USD 3205 approx.) yearly.
Admission At A University in Mauritius
- To be eligible for this studentship, students must have secured a conditional offer in a course at the undergraduate degree level at the University. A copy of the letter of conditional offer must be submitted along with the application.
- Candidates should indicate in their applications the name of the institution and the title and course code of the programme to which they have been admitted.
- Candidates should ensure that the certified copies of certificates, transcripts of secondary school results, mark sheets relating to their qualifications are submitted along with their applications for a studentship. Non-submission of these documents will result in the elimination from the award of the studentship.
- All applications will have to be made through the Ministry of Education or the equivalent Ministry of the country of the applicant, in the prescribed format with the necessary supporting documents.
- All applications are to include a medical report and an AIDS-free certificate before the studentship is approved.
- Self -financing candidates already studying in Mauritius in an undergraduate programme will not be converted into studentships.
- The studentship holders would be required to sign an undertaking to return to their home country as soon as the studentship comes to an end.
- The candidates, once selected, should:
- Be available to commence their academic studies in Mauritius by the start of the academic year of the respective institution where they have been admitted;
- Be attending full-time and on-campus (not distance learning) programme;
- Not receive a full fee studentship from any other source;
- Be able to pay any outstanding costs not covered by the studentship.
Duration of the award and age limit
- Up to 4 years depending on the course duration
- To be eligible for the scholarship candidates should not be more than 25 years of age.
For Application Details Visit:>>>Mauritius-Africa Scholarships
- Ways To Write A Heart-Winning Scholarship Curriculum Vitae
- Holland Scholarship: Applications Invited For Bachelor and Master Programmers