Job Opportunity At Hilti
Taken As It Is From Hilti
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
We’ll give you everything you need to excel in your role, including your own vehicle full of tools and one-to-one coaching; you’ll manage your own book of business while being part of a friendly team. We’ll give you lots of responsibility, including your own portfolio of customers and we’ll trust you to deliver outstanding results. Day to day you’ll report to your sales manager, who will also be there to support you with your training and development.
Show us what you’re made of and we’ll offer you opportunities to move around the business – and gain experience in different job functions. It’s a great way to find the right match for your ambitions and achieve the exciting career you’re after
WHAT YOU NEED IS:
- Completed degree/diploma preferred but not compulsory (Civil engineering or related discipline is preferred)
- Work experience in the construction / civil industry is advantageous
- Proven track record in a direct-sales /technical sales role
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven learning agility, with a strong drive to consistently meet performance targets
- An agile approach to solving problems, with a solution-oriented mind-set
- Strong business acumen, with a team orientated attitude
- Willingness to go the extra mile
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
Year upon year we are recognized as one of the top ‘Great Place to Work’ employers globally. And when you meet us you’ll understand why. We have a diverse team of different backgrounds and experiences – success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability.
To Apply Click HERE
- Career Openings At Tsebo Solutions Group
- Graduate Development Opportunity At Rand Water
- NGO Interview Questions Guide And Possible Answers
- Current Job Opportunities At Absa Group
- Opportunity Alert: Internship Opportunity At Coca-Cola
- 4 Reasons Why You Should Consider Working For An NGO
- Recruitment Matters Africa (Pvt) Ltd Current Job Openings
- Available Job Vacancies At The Shoprite Group of Companies