HUB@Goethe Mentorship Programme 2022 for cultural and social start-ups
Are you an entrepreneur and struggling with how to develop your business? HUB@Goethe is an intensive mentorship programme for cultural and social start-ups that takes entrepreneurs on a journey to develop the foundation of their companies.
HUB@Goethe is currently accepting applications for the sixth cohort! Candidates must be based in Johannesburg for the duration of the programme.
• Only entrepreneurs running start-ups that are cultural or have a strong social focus can apply.
• Should have a turnover of less than R120 000 annually
• Your business should be registered or formalised
• Entrepreneurs must be above the age of 18 and eligible to work in the Republic of South Africa, should they not be citizens of the country
• Entrepreneur Support and Development – one-on-one and group mentorship, masterclasses, business coaching and strengths building
• Community management – Members will be part of a vast network of like-minded creative entrepreneurs ready to exchange ideas and collaborate on projects
• Fully Equipped Work Space – Accessible 4 days a week (depending on Lockdown Levels) with a boardroom table, a flat screen, lounge area and unlimited internet connection
• GAMEBOX – Members are invited to make use of the analogue and digital games available in the Gamebox
• LIBRARY – Members will have free Library membership providing access to diverse on and offline reading material
- Applications are open from 10 January to 11 February 2022.
- Shortlisted candidates will be notified on 21 February 2022.
- Interviews will take place from 14-18 March. The interview will include a maximum 5-minute pitch on the candidates’ start-ups. Candidates who make it to the interview stage will be emailed the details on how to prepare.
- Successful candidates will be notified on 25 March 2022.
- Orientation Week for the chosen Hubbers will commence from 25-29 April 2022.
- The sixth cycle of HUB@Goethe mentorship programme will commence on 4 May 2022.
- Please note: HUB@Goethe does not provide direct funding. For queries, please contact Sibongile.Msimango@goethe.de
For More Information:
- University of Oxford Wanakaset African Women’s Scholarship 2022
- Digital BRICS Research and Teaching Mobility Grants for the Humanities and Social Sciences
- ZimTrade Eagles Nest Programme for young Zimbabwean entrepreneurs