Harvard University MBA Scholarship 2023 (Fully Funded)
Applications are currently being received for the Boustany MBA Harvard Scholarship 2023, for a complete study programme at the Harvard Business School of Harvard University, one of the world’s most prestigious universities, offering one of the world’s leading MBA programmes.
The Boustany MBA A Harvard Scholarship is granted every two years for a two-year course at Harvard Business School. The Boustany Foundation awards scholarships to exceptionally talented individuals and creates life-changing opportunities for less privileged children. Applicants must possess an excellent academic background and demonstrate considerable promise.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Boustany Foundation/ Harvard University
Host Institution(s): Harvard University, USA.
Scholarship Worth: US$102,200 plus other benefits
Number of Awards: Several
Scholarship level: Masters.
Nationality: International students.
To be eligible for the Boustany MBA Harvard Scholarship, applicants must consider the following:
- Although the scholarship can be awarded to candidates of any nation, priority will be given to candidates of Lebanese descent.
- Candidates may apply for the scholarship only after receiving an offer of admission from the Harvard MBA programme.
- Candidates must have an excellent academic background and show considerable promise.
The Harvard University MBA Scholarship offers the following:
• Financial aid amounting to US $102,200 (US $51,100 per year) towards tuition fees
• Travel and accommodation expenses related to the internship.
The Boustany Foundation Internship
- Successful scholars are expected to complete a two-month unpaid internship with the Foundation.
- Projects are varied and relate to the foundation’s activities or those of its partners.
- Travel and accommodation expenses related to the internship are covered by the foundation.
How-to-Apply: Candidates for the Boustany MBA Harvard Scholarship should first apply for admission into Harvard Business School and then send a copy of their curriculum vitae with a photograph, GMAT scores, and acceptance letter from the university to: email@example.com
Application Deadline: 31st May 2023.
- Saginaw Valley State University International Scholarships 2022
- Steps To Apply For Jobs At Sassa
- Ways To Earn Without Matric
- The National Prosecution Authority (NPA) Vacancies
- World Food Forum (WFF) Transformative Research Challenge 2022
- SAPS Police Trainee Intake Now Open
- Swansea University’s International Excellence Scholarships for 2022 – 2023