Fully Funded Scholarship For High School Leavers 2023
The South African National Roads Agency SOC Limited (SANRAL) is committed to contributing to the development of the youth of South Africa through investment in education.
SANRAL’s investment model for skills starts with development and support through our scholarship programme. This year, scholarships are available to all high school learners,
i.e. from Grade 8 to Grade 12, irrespective of subject choice.
These scholarships will be awarded to learners who aspire for all-around academic excellence, are South African citizens, and have an overall aggregate of 60%. The scholarships are granted based on academic merit and financial need.
What The Scholarship Offers
Depending on the outcome of the Means Test, the scholarship will cover the following in full: registration, school fees, hostel, school and sports uniform, stationery, transport and books.
- Tuition costs will be paid directly to the school on the submission of school fees statements.
- School and sports uniforms, books and stationery costs will be reimbursed to parents on receipt of an original proof of payment which should be submitted with a claim form.
- Where a full scholarship is awarded, scholarship holders are not allowed to have any other funding that covers their school fees.All applications will be subjected to a Means Test which is a formula that is applied to determine the amount of financial assistance provided by SANRAL. Depending on the outcome of the Means Test, a family contribution may have to be made.Minimum Requirements
- The learner must be a South African citizen registered at an endorsed South African school.
- The learner must be in high school, Grade 8 to 12, irrespective of subject choice.
- The learner must meet the minimum requirement of a 60% overall average.
- The scholarship application must be completed in full.
- All supporting documents must be enclosed.
All applicants must follow the scholarship application procedure outlined in the application form to be considered for the scholarship.The scholarship award is subject to positive verification of the applicant’s credentials as provided in the application. Opening date: 1 June 2022
Closing date: 30 September 2022 SANRAL reserves the right to forego processing any applications from applicants who do not follow the application procedure outlined in the application form. SANRAL also reserves the right to decline applications from a designated group once the target for that group has been reached.
- Career Opportunities At Anglo American / De Beers Group: Africa, Europe & South America
- Get To Know Chivi And Beautiful Places Worth Your Visit
- 10 Non-Lecturing & Lecturing Career Opportunities @ Midlands State University
- The Best 2022 South African Soapies: A Must Watch
- Midlands State University Introduces New Hands-On Short Courses That Only Requires 5 Ordinary Level Passes
- Requirements Needed To Enroll As A Nurse Aide: How To Pass IELTS Tests
- Ways To Earn Money Using The Internet
- Short Courses Offered At RedCross Training Centre : Apply Online