Fully Funded Government of Mauritius Scholarships for Africans 2022
The government of Mauritius scholarships for Africans is now open and is awarding scholarships to deserving students who are resident citizens of member states of the African Union or African Commonwealth countries.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): The Government of Mauritius
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded Scholarships
Host Institution(s): The Government of Mauritius
Scholarship Worth: Full Funding (Amount not stated)
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduate, Masters, PhD
Nationality: International Students
- For undergraduate programmes, applicants should be above 18 years of age and should not have reached their 26th birthday by 22 August 2022.
- For Master’s programmes, applicants should not have reached 35 years and, for PhD programmes, applicants should not have reached 40 years by 22 August 2022.
- Applicants must have already applied for a full-time on-campus programme (Diploma, Degree, Master’s or PhD) at a public Higher Education Institution in Mauritius (listed in Section 8 in the appropriate Guidelines for Applicants) for academic year starting in 2022.
How-to-Apply: Application for the the Government of Mauritius scholarships are to be submitted electronically. The following documents are available for download from the following websites: http://education.govmu.org and http://highereducationmauritius.com
- Guidelines for Applicants: This document contains important information regarding the conditions attached to the scholarship, the application procedure, and a list of public Higher Education Institutions in Mauritius where full-time on-campus studies are run.
- Application Form (Applicants are invited to fill in the form electronically before printing): Application for the scholarship can only be made on the application form, duly filled-in. Section 5 of the application form should be endorsed and completed by the Nominating Agency in the country of citizenship of the applicant
Applications, together with supporting documents as required should be forwarded to the Ministry of Education, Tertiary Education, Science and Technology of the Republic of Mauritius at the address mentioned below, for a final selection.
The Senior Chief Executive, Ministry of Education, Tertiary Education, Science and Technology (Attn: Tertiary Education and Scientific Research Division) Level 2, MITD House, Pont Fer, Phoenix 73544. Republic of Mauritius (Email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Application Deadline: 28 February and 15 August