Who we are;
GOAL is an international non-denominational, non-governmental and non-political humanitarian organisation dedicated to working towards ensuring the poorest and most vulnerable in our world and those affected by humanitarian crises have access to the fundamental rights of life, including but not limited to adequate shelter, food, water and sanitation, healthcare and education. GOAL has operated in Zimbabwe since 2002 and currently, our focus is on the Emergency response, Livelihoods, Nutrition and WASH activities.
What we are looking for
GOAL is an equal opportunities employer to all individuals seeking possible employment with the organisation. We are therefore seeking to recruit and create a database of Casual Enumerators to assist with beneficiary interviewing; data collection and capturing into the beneficiary database on a casual and short-term basis. Successful candidates will be engaged on a rotational basis as and when the need for Enumerators arises. Potential employment seekers preferably residents of Harare are therefore encouraged to apply.
Job Title Location Contract Duration
Enumerators Harare Casual (short term basis)
Overview of the role
Reporting to the MEAL Officer, the Enumerators will be primarily responsible for conducting beneficiary interviewing; data collection, entry and analysis; registration in the target wards. The registered beneficiaries must be captured into a database which will be used for the monitoring, evaluation, accountability and learning system for the projects.
- Participate in all the technical orientation and mentorship sessions organized by GOAL or assigned partner(s)
- Conduct household surveys for target beneficiaries (volume of work is based on assessment design)
- Take part in Key informant interviews and focus group discussions as assigned by the assessment leader
- Review survey documents in order to ensure accuracy of data.
- Ensure adherence to a laid down Code of Conduct
- Complete all planned tasks in the required time frame evidenced by submission of completed tasks to the supervisor.
Requirements: Technical & Functional skills
- Minimum of a certificate in project monitoring and evaluation, development studies, social sciences or equivalent.
- At least one-year demonstrable experience in implementing surveys and other research activities within an NGO environment.
- Demonstrated experience in applying quantitative and qualitative /participatory research methods including skills in digital data gathering techniques.
- Knowledge of the urban local environment and community dynamics
- Proficiency in using mobile technology and standard computer software, especially MS office as well as data entry/statistical packages, such as MS Access, SPSS, Minitab, Epi Info.
- Active listener who captures the exact response from respondents.
- Understanding of mainstreaming principles – Gender, HIV/AIDS & Child Protection.
- Confident presentation and facilitation skills, proven record in provision and facilitation of training.
- Ability to build rapport and good working relationships with peers and stakeholders
How to apply
Interested individuals should click HERE to get a detailed job specification and prompts on how to submit the application. All applicants should be prepared to upload an application letter; and a Current CV with full contact details of at least three contactable references on or before the 9th of November 2020
Please note that applications received outside the stated channels will be disqualified.
Recruitment Of Registered General Nurse Training January 2021 Intake Beat the deadline and apply
Requirements A minimum of 5 “O” Level subjects with passes in English Language, Mathematics and a Science with Grade C or better obtained from not more than two sittings with full certificates as Examination Result Slips are not accepted. NB : Candidates should not be less than 17 years and not more than 30 years by 04 January 2021…# To apply please follow the link below
Do not be left out
Environmental Health Technician Trainee (E.H.T.) Intake 2021
The vacancy has arisen within the Ministry of Health and Child Care POST ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH TECHNICIAN TRAINEE (E.H.T.) 4 YEAR COURSE VARIOUS POLYTECHNICS: ZIMBABWE Applications are invited from those who wish to train as Environmental Health Technicians for the 4 Year Training Program commencing in January 2021…#To apply follow the link below