CWW Tech Africa Training And Internship Program 2022 for Young Africans
The CWW Tech Africa program is open to all youths in Africa between the ages of 18-35. The program will equip the youth with tech skills, soft skills, and entrepreneurial skills.
It is scheduled to run for 6 weeks. It is instructor-led training with practical classes and real-life projects. Every trainee would have access to a mentor to guide them.
- The program is open to African youths between the ages of 18 and 35 residing in Africa.
- Access to a laptop and reliable Internet
- Able to understand and communicate effectively in the English language
- able to commit fully and complete the program in 6 weeks.
The learning tracks available for cohort 2.0 are:
- Digital Marketing
- Content writing
- Product Design
- Data Analysis
- Graphics Design
- Product Management
Hands-on practical classes
Work on real-life projects with real companies.
You would have access to people already in the system and get guidance from them.
A Certificate of completion
You will be awarded a certificate of completion at the end of your training.
Free soft skills training.
Get free soft skills training for free. Get equipped with life skills.
An instructor-led training.
Get trained by the best minds in the industry.
Internships will be awarded on the basis of performance and commitment to the program
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the CWW Tech Africa Training & Internship Program 2022
You May Also Check:
- University of Cape Town MasterCard Foundation Scholars Program 2023 for study in South Africa (Fully Funded)
- Northcote Postgraduate Scholarships for studies in Australia ( Fully-Funded)
- Factors to Consider Before Choosing a Career
- Snap Inc Internship Programme 2023 for Undergraduates and Postgraduates
- Get To Know Bikita And The Places To Visit
- Baker Hughes Internships for Students and Graduates