Currently Taking Applications For 2022 Is Mopani TVET College
Currently open and taking applications is the Mopani South East Technical Vocational Education and Training (TVET). Below are some of the details you need to know about the college.
Mopani South East TVET is a young college which was opened in 2003. The college aims to prepare students for qualifications in Engineering and Business Training, Financial and Management Fields, Information Technology (IT), Tourism and Hospitality. As young as it is, the university has two campuses, both located in Phalaborwa town.
After initial applications were said to have closed on the 31st of October 2021, a new set of application dates have now been released. The year for N1 Electrical and N1 Mechanical Engineering will be divided into three trimesters and applications will work as follows:
First Trimester Applications
For N1 Electrical and N1 Mechanical Engineering – Online Applications open on the 18th of January 2022 and close on the 18th of February 2022.
The following reveals a step-by-step guide regarding how to apply for the college:
- Download application form
- Fill the application form with all necessary personal details
- Attach necessary documents (ID, academic qualifications, recent academic results and municipal billing documents)
- Be sure to complete a CAP Placement Test, which is used to measure the student’s potential to succeed in their chosen program for application and is useful for the university when deciding on the student’s application outcome.
- Pay the registration fee and submit
May Also Read:
- Short Courses That Are Offered At The University Of South Africa
- Updated: University of South Africa (Unisa) Postgraduate Bursaries 2022
- An Opportunity For South African Graduates: Reckitt Benckiser Graduate Trainee
- University of Sydney Postgraduate Research Scholarship
- International Students Are Invited To Apply For University of Lynchburg International Scholarships
- Study In Japan Under United Nations University-IAS Scholarships