Current Job Opportunities At Sandvik(Zimbabwe,South Africa and UK)
- Maintenance Manager
The Maintenance Manager is expected to have
- Degree in Engineering Discipline (Mechanical or Electrical) or Qualified Tradesman (Mechanical, Electrical) with not less than five years post-qualifying experience and at least three years of supervisory experience at the Foreman level. The exposure to and knowledge of Sandvik underground mining equipment is a distinct advantage.
- Mature and self-disciplined with a flair for effective supervision, attention to detail, and readiness to work under pressure with minimum supervision.
- Good at paperwork, machine problem diagnosis, and resolution techniques coupled with the ability to meet deadlines.
- Good interpersonal skills and customer focus culture.
- Commitment to adhere to safety, health, and environmental management procedures and standards.
- Computer literate.
- Possession of at least a valid class 4 driver’s license is a prerequisite.
- Full physical & medical certificate to work in the mining environment
How To Apply
Please apply online through Workday (ESS), or access the Sandvik website www.home.sandvik/en/careers, reference R0048525
Applications close: 16 December 2022
- Warehouse Associate
The Warehouse Associate must possess a high school diploma or GED equivalent. Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds and be on your feet 6-8 hours/day. Candidates should have a strong knowledge of WMS systems and ISO systems. You also have an understanding of all ADC warehouse processes, policies, and procedures. You possess basic computer knowledge, are team driven, result oriented and you have a flexible work schedule. You must be legally permitted to work and reside in the United States.
How To Apply
- Interested in joining our team, please visit www.sandvik.com/careers to apply to the Warehouse Associate position
- Check us out at www.sandvik.com
- Sandvik offers a comprehensive total compensation package including a robust benefits package of life, health, dental, and disability insurance, paid time off, paid holidays, and a 401(k)-retirement savings plan. In addition, we provide opportunities for professional development and training, as well as opportunities for career advancement.
- Sandvik is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Any applicant who, because of a disability, needs accommodation or assistance in completing an application or at any time during the application process should contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org. Sandvik also provides reasonable accommodations to employees with disabilities consistent with its obligations under the law. Bulawayo Zimbabwe
- Stock Analyst
- Bachelor’s Degree qualification in Logistics and supply chain/Purchasing and material management/Economics.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in Inventory management.
- Analytics and planning experience
- Excel savvy
- Customer focused
- Problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Team player
- Administrative skills
- Deadline driven
How To Apply
Please apply online through Workday (ESS) or access the Sandvik website at www.home.sandvik/en/careers.
Applications close: 6 December 2022
- Grade 12 (Matric) or equivalent qualification
- Tertiary Diploma engineering / Managerial program in operations field
- Trade Certificate of Competence, Diesel Mechanic, Auto Electrical, Millwright, Mechanical Fitter
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working as Field Service Technician / managing performance contracts / supervising maintenance crew’s
- Basic Computer literacy
- English proficiency
- Valid drivers license
- Full physical & medical certificate to work in mining environment
- Product specialist in Sandvik equipment range
How To Apply
Please apply online through Workday (ESS), or access the Sandvik website at www.home.sandvik/en/careers
Please note that should you not receive any response from us within 14 days, your application has been unsuccessful; we however thank you for your interest in our company. In line with our EE plan, HDSA (Historically disadvantaged South African) candidates will be given first preference.
Applications Close: 07 December 2022
- Graduate Trainee Vacancies At Zimbabwe Electricity Supply Authority, (ZESA)
- Amazon Data Center Operational Security Internship
- Available Job Vacancies In The United Kingdom
- Apply for Harmony Gold Mining Bursary for 2023 in South Africa
- HR Internship positions for 2023 now open at Distell South Africa
- Transnet Internships for 2023 in South Africa- Apply now
- 12-month Learnership Programme: E-Learning At MiX Telematics Central Services
- Apply for the Department of Justice and Constitutional Development Internship Programme 2023