Career Vacancies At Mr Price Group South Africa
Taken As It Is From Mr Price Group
- Stock Management
- Sales Growth & Profitability
- Risk Management
- Customer Experience Management
- Leadership & Development
- Grade 12
- 3 years of experience in a store management position or as an assistant manager in a large format store
- Knowledge of sales, customer service management and budgeting, have excellent communication skills and proficiency in MS office
- Business understanding of retail trade, brand, customer & product.To Apply Click HERE
- A relevant tertiary qualification in Commerce
- 3-5 years relevant Merchandise Planning / Retail Planning experience
- Fashion and / or Homeware experience advantageous
- Relevant experience on a planning system and replenishment system
- Microsoft Excel (intermediate to advanced)To Apply Click HERE
Planning Manager Talent Pool
- Degree or Diploma Qualification that is commerce-related.
- Minimum 4 – 6 years’ experience.
- 24 months as a Senior planner
- Proven performance
- Successfully mentored and coached across both merch and location planning
- Strong leadership competencies
- An example to others
- Culture champion of our values
3 Knowledge/ Skills:
- Professional Skills include: Current Trade knowledge, Post Mortem, Build a Seasonal Strategy & Assortment.
- Technical Skills include: Mathematical Competency, Negotiation Skills & the use of Planning Systems.
- Business Understanding include: retail knowledge, brand and product understanding, customer & retail market.
To Apply Click HERE
- Job Announcement At GOAL: Monitoring Evaluation Accountability & Learning (MEAL) Coordinator
- Shoprite CSI Internship Opportunity
- Driver and Logistics Officer Urgently Needed At A Local Company
- Graduate Trainee Opportunity At Puma Energy
- Kimberly-Clark Manufacturing Learnership
- Job Opportunity At Hilti
- Available Career Opportunities At CBZ Holdings Limited
- 2023 Apprenticeships At CUMMINS