Available Mining Job Vacancies
Our client in the mining sector is looking to employ an alluvial plant operator. The ideal candidate must be able to keep accurate daily records of plant processing equipment and ensure optimal production levels. The plant operator’s responsibilities include regular maintenance of equipment and resolving any operational issues that may arise.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitoring and overseeing plant operations.
- Assisting with startup, shutdown, and operations of facility equipment.
- Identifying problems that arise and resolving them.
- Ensuring that safety and environmental rules and programs are strictly adhered to.
- We are conceptualizing and recommending plant improvement strategies.
- Carrying out site inspections and audits.
- Performing preventative and maintenance measures.
- Observing gauges, dials, switches, alarms, and other indicators to ensure that all machines are working properly.
- Training new hires and cross-training other staff members.
- Maintaining a clean, hazard-free work environment.
Qualifications and Experience
- Must have a minimum of 3 years of gold experience
- Experience in a mining, manufacturing or industrial setting.
- An understanding of Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) standards.
- Understand, follow, and apply policies, practices, and operating procedures.
- A proven ability to work independently as well as within a team.
- Working knowledge of Word and Excel.
- Up-to-date maintenance of records and data.
- Commitment to working in an extremely safety-conscious environment.
Candidates are to send applications to email@example.com