Apply For The Harvard Boustany Foundation MBA Scholarship
Applications are invited to apply for the Harvard Boustany Foundation MBA Scholarship. The scholarship is open to any student of any nationality. This demanding scholarship covers all of the relevant expenses for two years.
The Harvard MBA is one of the world’s leading business programmes, taught at one of the world’s most prestigious Universities. The Boustany MBA Harvard Scholarship is granted once every two years for a two-year course at Harvard Business School.
- Financial aid amounting to US$95,000 (US$47,500 per year) towards tuition fees
- Travel and accommodation expenses related to the internship.
Level and Area of Studies
Master of Business Administration – MBA Program.
Place of Study
At Harvard Business School in the USA.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Candidates must have an excellent academic background and show considerable promise. Although the Scholarship can be awarded to candidates of any nation, priority will be given to candidates of Lebanese descent.
- Candidates may apply for the Scholarship only after receiving an offer of admission from the Harvard MBA programme.
There is no nationality restriction.
If you wish to apply, please send a copy of your curriculum vitae with a photograph, GMAT scores and acceptance letter from the University to: email@example.com
- International Student Grant Victoria University of Wellington New Zealand
- Currently Open: UK Dundee EU Postgraduate Scholarships, 2021-22
- Study At The University Of Miami With A Fully-Funded Stamps Funding For International Students In USA
- Apply For The West African Centre for Water, Irrigation and Sustainable Agriculture
- Applications Invited For Watson Institute/Ford Fund Fellowship 2021 for Social Entrepreneurs
- Indonesia GREAT Scholarship At Nottingham Trent University, UK 2021-2022
- International Student Academic Achievement Scholarships in USA
- Apply For The Afro-Asiatisches Institut Salzburg Grants scholarships
- Google Conference Scholarships Is Currently Open