An Opportunity For South African Graduates: Reckitt Benckiser Graduate Trainee
Here is an opportunity for young South African graduates to explore and acquire some skills and experience. Reckitt Benckiser is pleased to offer a Graduate Trainee Program in Supply Chain.
This program is targeting recent graduates with an interest in growing their careers in supply chain.
Company/Organisation(s): Reckitt Benckiser, South Africa
Program Type: Graduate Trainee Program
Program Location: South Africa
Program Duration: Not Specified
Available Slot: Not specified
Basic Qualifications: Graduates
Nationality: South Africa
To be eligible for Reckitt Benckiser Supply Chain Graduate Trainee for Recent Graduates are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be a graduate
- Applicants must be ready to reside in South Africa
- Applicants must be skillful with gainful experience
- Fluent in English Language
- Applicants must have an entrepreneurial spirit.
- You must have a strong academic background.
- You are ambitious and motivated, hungry to take on responsibility in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- You must also be action-oriented, a pragmatic problem solver and share our drive to succeed. Even when faced with obstacles.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants seeking for Reckitt Benckiser Supply Chain Graduate Trainee for Recent Graduates are directed to apply online via the official page for the program.
Application Deadline: Not Specified
You May Also Read:
- University of Sydney Postgraduate Research Scholarship
- International Students Are Invited To Apply For University of Lynchburg International Scholarships
- Study In Japan Under United Nations University-IAS Scholarships
- Tips To Apply For A Job Online In 2022
- Fully Funded Scholarship For Displaced Students To Study At Columbia University
- Study At The University of Queensland Under Destination Australia Scholarship
- 5 Reasons To Study With MANCOSA