12-month Learnership Programme: E-Learning At MiX Telematics Central Services
Our MiX Telematics Central Services Organisation (CSO) Team in Stellenbosch would like to employ graduates in Industrial Psychology or Administration to join our E-Learning team. The position will provide on the job experience and also provide specific training with an external training provider throughout the 12-month learnership programme. We are looking for individuals who are willing to go the extra mile, pleasant, driven, focused and passionate about learning!
We are looking for individuals who have:
- A passion for bold, cutting-edge technologies
- Excited to work for an award-winning Global Enterprise
- Excellent attention to detail
- English as a language
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical skills
- Computer proficient
- Organized, dedicated and hard working
- A self-starter, able to work efficiently both independently and within the team
- Experience working with a Learning Management System (LMS), such as: Moodle, Totara, People Soft, Canvass and others.
- Have worked in an administrative OR have worked in support environment.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel or PowerBI would be an advantage.
Requirements – We are looking for an individual who:
- Has Grade 12 (Essential)
- Has a relevant Tertiary qualification
- Willing to learn quickly under pressure.
- Be able to work in a team and contribute constructively to it.
- Critical, outside-the-box, thinkers are most desirable.
- Willing to collaborate with others.
- A self-starter that is able to identify opportunities and put them into action!
All applicants will be dealt with in terms of the company’s employment equity and skills development plans, affirmative action candidates may be preferred. Although all applications will be considered, not all applicants will be interviewed. Only written applications received before the closing date will be considered.
Submit your latest CV on our careers portal:
REFERENCE- 2023 Learnership (with relevant field of study or description above)
If you have not heard from us by 31 January 2023, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Closing date: 31st January 2023
To Apply Click HERE
- Mercedes-Benz Graduate Development Programme 2023
- Visa Internship for Data Science for students in South Africa
- Apprentice Level 1 Opportunity At Motus
- Apply for The Presidency Internship Programme for 2023 to 2025
- Graduate Trainee Opportunities At Zesa Holdings (Pvt)Ltd
- 2023 Graduate Internship Programme at UBS
- Apply for Learnship programmes at ASSMANG in South Africa
- 2023/2025 The Presidency internship programme