Do not short-change yourself,get your Curriculum Vitae done by the Professionals,email:firstname.lastname@example.org or Whatsapp on +263714875459
In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job promises. We take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
CARE began working in Zimbabwe in 1992 in response to a severe regional drought. After establishing a drought mitigation program, CARE began longer term developmental programs with local partners in building small dams, strengthening local microfinance institutions, and launching projects to assist small businesspersons in the rural areas.
CARE Zimbabwe’s overall goal is to empower disadvantaged and poor households to meet their basic needs. Programs promote sustainable livelihoods of poor and vulnerable people
- Develops an action plan that is responsive to the project needs and shares with Operations Manager for approval.
- Identifies, assesses and registers youth groups and individuals for youth empowerment development services.
- Provides expertise to the project in the process of designing project tools and strategies, which address youth empowerment and gender equity gaps.
- Identifies innovations and technologies that breakthrough youth empowerment barriers that currently affect young men, women, boys and girls.
- Conducts training and other capacity development means on sector-specific youth empowerment issues and link the youth in VS&L and off farm enterprises.
- Prepares youth empowerment components in project modules, ensure youths are effectively participating in project and compile reports.
- Develops and implements a youth empowerment plan from the Youth strategy for the project.
- Facilitates approaches that positively engage young men and women in contributing to youth-empowerment behaviours, relationships, systems, and structures, specifically in the context of food, income and climate change.
- Identifies and registers groups and individuals for social enterprises, with emphasis on off farm enterprises that empower young men, women, boys and girls.
- Raises awareness and increase understanding of the work of social enterprise and off farm intervention in resilience building and the added value it brings.
- Fosters a culture of mutual business exchanges and co-operation amongst social enterprises through arranged networking events.
- Identifies training needs and conducts training on youth empowerment and gender equity for project staff, partners and stakeholders.
- Provides ongoing technical support on youth empowerment to project staff, partners, and stakeholders to ECRAS adequate capacity development.
- Organises and conducts sensitisation sessions on equitable participation and leadership in community management committees and leadership teams.
- Participates in youth coordination platforms.
- Degree in Youth and Gender studies/Development studies/Social studies or equivalent
- 4-6 years relevant experience in programming in Youth and women empowerment·
- Supplemental training in programming, gender analysis and mainstreaming and participatory approaches for community mobilizatioN
- Strong report writing skills
- Good communication and negotiating skills
Other Jobs Listed by the Company
CARE International in Zimbabwe - is looking for Communications and Reporting InternMasvingo,Zimbabwe 3 Dec, 2018
Care International in Zimbabwe - is looking for Project ManagerHarare,Zimbabwe 9 May, 2019
Care International in Zimbabwe - is looking for Camp Management Field AssistantChimanimani,Zimbabwe 9 May, 2019