Do not short-change yourself,get your Curriculum Vitae done by the Professionals,email:firstname.lastname@example.org or Whatsapp on +263714875459
In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job promises. We take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Youth Economic Empowerment and DRM Thematic Lead
- Postgraduate qualification in Development Studies, Economics, Entrepreneurship or other relevant qualifications
- At least 4 years’ experience in relief or disaster response including management responsibility in implementing or coordinating disaster preparedness and response at national level
- Additional qualifications and experience in YEE and DRM programming is a must.
- Demonstrated experience in delivering results when leading consortia/working with partners
- The consortium working through diverse partners is a key requirement
- Demonstrated experience of leading quality, rights-based and inclusive SRHR projects targeting adolescents and young people
- Proven ability to develop project proposals and concepts
- Excellent networking and partnership building skills
- Strong team-building and motivational skills
- Strong negotiating, strategic thinking and influencing skills
- Demonstrates clear respect to all and especially children without discrimination
- Ability to develop, motivate and coach and mentor others
- Promotes high-quality inclusive SRHR programs
- Assertive and demonstrates cultural sensitivity.
- Maintaining good inter-team communications, engender good team dynamics;
Other Jobs Listed by the Company
Plan International - is looking for Database CoordinatorHarare,Zimbabwe 8 Nov, 2018
Plan International - is looking for Temporary Management Accountant ( 3 Months Fixed Term Contract)Harare,Zimbabwe 14 Nov, 2018
PLAN International Zimbabwe - is looking for Clerical Officer Driver (AGYW-Kwekwe): Plan InternationalKwekwe, Zimbabwe 22 Nov, 2018