Do not short-change yourself,get your Curriculum Vitae done by the Professionals,email:firstname.lastname@example.org or Whatsapp on +263 785 635 566
In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job promises. We take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
One of our clients, based in Zimbabwe, is looking for a Workshop Manager to join their team.
The primary function of this role will include Management for the efficient operation of the workshop facilities. Ensuring services are provided, delivered and achieved on a time. Management responsibility for Health, Safety and Environmental compliance to meet contract and legislation requirements.
Further duties will include:
• The monitoring, maintenance, and further development of fleet record keeping
• Planning workshops leave and off days, ensuring maximum efficiency from Manpower.
• Ensuring vehicles are fit for Annual COF physical inspections.
• Ensuring work carried out by subordinates is in line with their relative Job Description.
• This involves continually updating reports i.e fleet status, spares equipment, backorders / work in hand / Tribology alerts and actions for weekly and monthly management meetings.
• Must be up to date with Mack, Caterpillar, Volvo and Hyundai maintenance and service as well as campaigns and warranty requirements.
Salary wise, the client is hugely negotiable.
Other Jobs Listed by the Company
A local Company - is looking for Sales & Marketing Internship: Local OrganisationNorton,Zimbabwe 1 Nov, 2018
Local Company - is looking for Agronomist1 Nov, 2018
Local Company - is looking for Accounting Assistants X3Zimbabwe 8 Nov, 2018