Do not short-change yourself,get your Curriculum Vitae done by the Professionals,email:email@example.com or Whatsapp on +263714875459
In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job promises. We take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Welding and NDT Specialist (X3)
Zimbabwe Power Company(ZPC)
Qualifications and Experience
• Recognized Apprenticeship in welding
• 5 years relevant experience in a heavy manufacturing environment
• Level II NDT Certification in MPI, Ultrasonic, Radiographic and Liquid Penetrant Testing
• Diploma in welding / Valid Coded welder certificate an added advantage
• Knowledge and experience in a Project Environment is an added advantage
Duties and Responsibilities
• Inspects welds (plate and pipe), costings, machined parts, pipe walls, tubes and concrete slabs
• Completes required reports of the inspection process within mandated time lines, reviewed and followed safety procedures.
• Approves, rejects or discord products, materials and equipment not meeting specifications utilizing Dye Penetrant, Eddy Current, Magnetic Particle Inspection, Ultrasonic, Radiography and Visual.
• Interprets the results of most methods of non-destructive testing (NDT) such as acoustic emission, electromagnetic, leak, liquid penetrant, magnetic particle, radiographic, thermal or infrared, ultrasonic, vibration analysis, and visual testing according to ASME, AWS, API codes, or any other standards as per client specifications.
Location On Map
Other Jobs Listed by the Company
Zimbabwe Power Company(ZPC) - is looking for Mechanical Engineer (x14)Zimbabwe 25 Nov, 2018
Zimbabwe Power Company(ZPC) - is looking for Quality And Risk Engineer (X4)Zimbabwe 25 Nov, 2018
Zimbabwe Power Company(ZPC) - is looking for Control and Instrumentation Engineer (X4)Zimbabwe 25 Nov, 2018