Do not short-change yourself,get your Curriculum Vitae done by the Professionals,email:firstname.lastname@example.org or Whatsapp on +263 785 635 566
In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in Zimbabwe, at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
WATER AND SEWER TECHNICIAN
• Supervision of sanitation and water sections.
• Organize, allocate duties to plumbers and sanitation teams.
• Prepare weekly work plans, targets and reports
• Maintain a data base of all water and sewer infrastructure and tools
• Deal with illegal connections
• Survey of water and sewer infrastructure
• Ensuring quality control of all works
• Calculate operations rates.
• Preparing of Bill of quantities.
• Any other related duties assigned by the Engineer from time to time.
Qualifications and Experience
• A degree or diploma from a recognized University in Civil Engineering or Polytechnic College.
• Computer knowledge a must and able to use engineering design software.
• A clean criminal record.
• Clean class 4 drivers license.
• A clean record of service within the local government fraternity will be an added advantage.
• A minimum of 2 years experience.
• Be registered with the Zimbabwe Institute of Zimbabwe (ZIE).
To access the latest job opportunities on WhatsApp, send the word JOBS to +263 73 538 8888 to enjoy this and other job posts.
Other Jobs Listed by the Company
Redcliff Town Council - is looking for Graduate Trainee – Systems AdministrationRedCliff 16 Jun, 2019
Redcliff Town Council - is looking for Procurement ClerkRedCliff 16 Jun, 2019