Do not short-change yourself,get your Curriculum Vitae done by the Professionals,email:firstname.lastname@example.org or Whatsapp on 0714991316
In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job promises. We take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
To ensure proper and safe custody (storage) of all food and non-food commodities entrusted to the care of WV by donor. The Warehouse Supervisor is responsible for documentation of commodity transactions in the warehouse, including receipt, storage and delivery of all food and non-food commodities.
- Ensure that all commodities arriving at the warehouse and leaving the warehouse are properly accounted for.
- Receive the commodities in the warehouse. Make sure to know in advance about the types and amount of commodities to expect in the warehouse so storage plan can be prepared before arrival of commodities.
- Scrutinize all waybills to ensure that the commodities are of correct quantities and quality as manifested on the waybill.
- Immediately record all quantities delivered short (missing), quantities lost in transit and quantities damaged if any. All observations must be recorded immediately.
- Supervise loading and off-loading of the commodities make sure it is properly undertaken. Commodities must carefully be inspected and counted during off-loading before accepting in the warehouse.
- Immediately reconstitute torn / loose / slack / leaking / damaged bags, tins or cartons to prevent any further loss. Document such activity.
- Responsible to accurately fill and update all the warehouse records including Ledger books and Stack Cards. Quantities recorded on these documents MUST correspond to the daily physical stock in the warehouse.
- Keep daily records of warehouse movement (commodities received and dispatched including the destinations).
- Commodities shall NEVER leave the warehouse without prior approval of the Project Coordinator or his/her designee.
- At least 2 years of experience in a related field preferably with an NGO working in commodity programming and logistics. They should also be willing to live and work in any part of the country.
- A mature candidate, a self-starter, with dedication and ability to work with less or no supervision. Must demonstrate willingness to learn and work with others as a team.
- Good command of oral and written English a must. Ability to speak local languages.
- Clean class 4 driver’s license is a must.
- A mature Christian who shows a desire to serve humanity and to strengthen his/her relationship with the Lord.
Location On Map
Other Jobs Listed by the Company
World Vision - is looking for Project Coordinator– Whole School DevelopmentBulawayo,Zimbabwe 4 Nov, 2018
World Vision - is looking for Non Formal Education Officer(3)Bulawayo 9 Nov, 2018
World Vision - is looking for Project Coordinator– Whole School DevelopmentBulawayo,Zimbabwe 15 Nov, 2018