Do not short-change yourself,get your Curriculum Vitae done by the Professionals,email:email@example.com or Whatsapp on +263714875459
In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job promises. We take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill in the afore-mentioned position that has become vacant at Sabi Gold Mine in Zvishavane. The incumbent will report directly to the Mine Manager.
This position requires an ambitious leader who is an experienced change agent with a track record for achieving results and making things happen. We are looking for someone who is ready to take that next step in our Mining Operations to lead and develop a work team of about 300 mining employees. Planning the work requires a strong head in the game while improving the training culture and a high level of safety actions and processes. The ability to bring new ideas and direction based on previous experience in a similar environment is required.
Duties and responsibilities:
* Provide direct management of underground mining operations and ensure that all work processes are concretely linked to the organization’s short and long term strategy
* Assist the Mine Manager in the formulation of the annual operating and capital budgets and control costs
* Develop and execute mining plans that support the growth of the operation.
* Ensure that set targets are achieved and value addition opportunities are identified and exploited
* Create a working environment which ensures that mining employees gain new skills and achieve their full potential by developing and implementing effective training and mentoring programmes
* Ensure compliance to all mining statutory regulations, procedures and standards
* Put in place and enforce departmental SHEQ strategies to achieve vision zero harm.
* Degree in Mining Engineering OR
* Diploma in Mining with NEC Hard Rock Mining Certificate
* Full blasting Licence “Valid First Aid Certificate
* At least 5 years postgraduate Gold mining experience as Underground Manager.
* Valid clean class 4 drivers Licence
* An excellent safety track record
* Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Other Jobs Listed by the Company