Do not short-change yourself,get your Curriculum Vitae done by the Professionals,email:firstname.lastname@example.org or Whatsapp on +263 785 635 566
In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job promises. We take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
TRAINING OFFICER (BILINGUAL)
We are seeking a qualified training officer who will support the Training Manager in the effective delivery and implementation of all Learning and Development strategies translated into respective modules for Simbisa Brands.
• Conduct in-house Brand SOP training, new products and procedures and respective modules as assigned.
• Conduct onboarding training for all new team members.
• Conduct on-the-job, in-store follow up training, as per agreed monthly schedules.
• Carry out training needs analysis through the customer feedback forums and brand evaluations.
• Conduct training effectiveness surveys.
• Keep an up-to-date database of all trained employees and monitor progress.
• Evaluate the needs of the company and plan and recommend training programs accordingly.
• Implement the respective brand staff engagement programs.
• Produce respective periodic training reports, as will be agreed and requested from time to time.
• Any other duties within incumbent’s abilities as may be assigned from time to time.
• Fluency in verbal and written Portuguese is a requirement.
• Outstanding presentation, facilitation and public speaking skills.
• High level of interpersonal skills and integrity.
• Coaching and leadership skills.
• Excellent communication skills – verbal, written and interpersonal.
• Should be well organised, passionate and energetic.
• Must be patient, have good teaching skills, be an active listener and have good time management ability.
• Should be a flexible team player with the ability to work successfully in a matrix “reporting” environment.
• Must be self-driven and pro-active.