Tobacco Sales Floor Supervisor
A Tobacco Company invites applications from suitably qualified and experienced candidates for the post of Floor Supervisor.
Summary of Duties and Qualifications
- Overall supervision and control of the Sales Floor
- Supervision of booking,receiving,sorting,laying and dispatch of tobacco bales.
- Giving directions to all floor operators and account for all tobacco bales received
- Ensure all bales are weighed,ticketed and grouped per growers’ number
- Supervise and monitor operating opening,sampling and sewing of bales
- Must have 5 years previous experience in the same capacity
- Must be a good planner conversant in tobacco culture and grading
- Good written and oral communication Skills