Do not short-change yourself,get your Curriculum Vitae done by the Professionals,email:firstname.lastname@example.org or Whatsapp on +263 785 635 566
In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in Zimbabwe, at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Ten (10) x Relief Drivers
Who we are
- GOAL is an international non-denominational, non-governmental and non-political humanitarian organisation dedicated to work towards ensuring the poorest and most vulnerable in our world and those affected by humanitarian crises have access to the fundamental rights of life, including but not limited to adequate shelter, food, water and sanitation, healthcare and education. We began humanitarian and developmental work in Zimbabwe from 2002 have gradually evolving from emergency response to long-term development. Currently our focus is on Livelihoods, Nutrition and WASH.
Career Opportunities with GOAL
- GOAL is an equal opportunities employer to all individuals seeking possible employment with the organisation. We are looking for suitably qualified, highly competent and motivated individuals to be part of the GOAL Zimbabwe team for the Zimbabwe Country Program on a fixed term duration.
General Description of the Role
- Reporting to the Logistics Supervisor and/or Project Manager(s) this role will ensure that staff and supplies are transported to and from assigned destinations safely with proper daily checks on vehicles.
Summary of Key Duties
- Transport the staff, authorized passengers, goods and commodities to and from assigned destinations safely always and record and file supporting documentation;
- Properly log in all trips and following all laid down guidelines in accordance with the transport policy;
- Clean cars/vehicles before/after travelling;
- Ensure all vehicles are refueled on time per vehicle policy guide lines;
- Ensure security and safety of Goal vehicles and all other Goal assets and inventory.
Person Specifications (Attributes and Qualifications)
- At least five (5) ordinary level subject passes.
- An entry level qualification in Logistics, Supply Chain, Procurement or equivalent is desirable;
- Clean Class 4 driver’s licence plus valid defensive driving certificate;
- Must be at least 25 years of age and above;
- At least four years’ experience in a similar post within an NGO environment;
- Flexibility and calm, whilst working under pressure and adapting to changing priorities;
- Good communication skills in written and spoken English are essential;
- Computer literacy.
Other Jobs Listed by the Company
Goal Zimbabwe - is looking for Business Development Services OfficerChipinge, Zimbabwe 28 Nov, 2018
Goal Zimbabwe - is looking for Data Capture Clerks (2)Harare, Zimbabwe 5 Dec, 2018
GOAL Zimbabwe - is looking for Logistics and Finance AssistantZimbabwe 9 Jan, 2019
GOAL Zimbabwe - is looking for Field OfficerZimbabwe 9 Jan, 2019
GOAL Zimbabwe - is looking for Livelihoods Field OfficerZimbabwe 9 Jan, 2019