Do not short-change yourself,get your Curriculum Vitae done by the Professionals,email:email@example.com or Whatsapp on 0714991316
In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job promises. We take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Temporary Management Accountant ( 3 Months Fixed Term Contract)
7 Lezard Avenue Milton Park, Harare
Reporting to the Country Finance Manager, the Management Accountant is responsible for
Country cash management, budget management, financial reporting and analysis, internal financial controls, and country finance corporate systems.
- Consolidate country annual budget and quarterly budget reviews according to policy.
- Monitor budget versus expenditure for the country
- Prepare weekly and monthly consolidated country cash forecasts
- Follow up on all intercompany charges to ensure they are properly authorized and passed to relevant offices timely
- Prepare a monthly financial management report for CLT decision making
- Maintain the Corporate financial system, i.e. general ledger (GL) and ensure monthly exports are submitted timely.
- Maintain & upload monthly export files in Outlooksoft and produce and review the reports.
- Review all PU monthly financial reports for correctness and give feedback.
- Provide training on corporate finance systems to all finance staff.
- Provide/facilitate staff training in Plan Policies and Procedures
- Provide/facilitate Community & Partner training in Financial management
- Follow up on financial AAL from GA audit and Internal Control
- Visit all PUs and sample disbursements, receipts and journals for compliance with Plan policies and procedures
- Visit partners and assess conformity with Plan systems
- Promotes and abides by Plan policies and procedures including but not limited to: Gender equality mainstreaming, Child Protection Policy; Code of Conduct and the related mandatory reporting responsibilities.
Dealing with Problems
The position involves a high degree of complexity in resolving a wide range of challenges which typically occur in financial reporting, budget management and corporate finance systems.
Communications and Working Relationships
Works with the Finance Manager, PA Accountants, Country Office Accountant, functional networks and external stakeholders
- A Degree in Accounting or a professional qualification such as CIS , ACCA or equivalent
- 5 years’ experience in a similar role in an NGO environment
- Good management skills
- Analytical skills
- Communication skills, appropriate to the audience
- Problem solving
- Proficient in computer skills and use of relevant accounting software packages
- Promotes innovation and learning
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- Gains, develops and retains credibility about his/her performance
Location On Map
Other Jobs Listed by the Company
Plan International - is looking for Database CoordinatorHarare,Zimbabwe 8 Nov, 2018
PLAN International Zimbabwe - is looking for Clerical Officer Driver (AGYW-Kwekwe): Plan InternationalKwekwe, Zimbabwe 22 Nov, 2018
Plan International UK - is looking for External EvaluatorZimbabwe 23 Nov, 2018