In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job promises. We take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
The applicant must be a holder of at least a Bachelor of science Degree in either chemistry, Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical Sciences,
Biochemistry, Biotechnology or Food Science from an institution recognised by the University of Zimbabwe. A postgraduate qualification in analytical Chemistry is an added advantage. Relevant post qualification experience in running a laboratory Quality Management System (LC-MS), Pharmaceutical Analysis, and method development is essential.
Duties and Responsibilities
The successful candidate would be responsible for:
- Running a LC-MS Laboratory
- Setting up a quality management system for laboratories in the school of pharmacy
- Maintenance of equipment in a pharmaceutical analysis laboratory
- Assisting postgraduate students and researchers in running LC-MS and other analyses
- Sample preparation and running LC-MS of samples and other responsibilities as assigned by the Laboratory Director
Other Jobs Listed by the Company
University of Zimbabwe - is looking for Deputy Bursar – ProjectsHarare, Zimbabwe 12 Nov, 2018
University of Zimbabwe - is looking for Asssistant/Senior Assistant bursar – Planning officeHarare, Zimbabwe 12 Nov, 2018
University of Zimbabwe - is looking for Dean, Faculty of Agriculture, Dean, Faculty of Commerce, Dean Faculty of Engineering, Dean Faculty of Social StudiesHarare, Zimbabwe 12 Nov, 2018