Do not short-change yourself,get your Curriculum Vitae done by the Professionals,email:firstname.lastname@example.org or Whatsapp on +263 785 635 566
In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job promises. We take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
TECHNICAL OPERATIONS OFFICER
To compile standard operating procedures and provide business technical operational solutions to promote uniform standards insofar as such processes impact business operations, reporting, information flow and systems management, business processes and organisational planning.
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems.
- A relevant vocational qualification will be an added advantage.
Key Result Areas
• Advises and consults with customers/ end users, designing and providing documentation, instructions and education pertaining to specific highly complex areas of device, application and platform use.
• Formulate policies and procedure to be adhere to with platform and application users, administrators and support staff
• Develop and implement comprehensive test plans to ensure systems and products are completely tested end-end.
• Coordinates contact with vendors as needed to assist with support activities.
• Attends training sessions, conferences, classes and utilizes online resources to maintain and update skills and knowledge as necessary to keep current on relevant technologies
• Reviews user requirements and needs for software and services; performs related research and analysis and provides information and guidance to users; coordinates implementation, installation, and training
• Determines proper installation parameters for backend software, devices support software and hardware for smooth integrations and transition.
• Migration projects, UAT, parallel testing, Suggests, tests, implements, and evaluates solutions.
• Prioritizes and appropriately escalates issues to assure timely problem resolution. Carries out fact-finding and analysis of problems; determines most effective problem resolution procedures.
• Analyzes and resolves device hardware, software and connectivity issues, modifies configurations, and structure the development of variety of platforms.
• Develops platform analysis tools and monitoring mechanism for systems and platforms.
• Handling incidents via service desks, documentation, problem identification, logging and tracking, troubleshooting, resolution, and escalations, as required.
• Analyzes and plans technical support based on consultations with operation and business staff. Documents support plans and establishes implementation schedules.
• Advises and assists with recommendations to departmental management on devices, applications, platforms and training needs
• Ensure that solution and application support documentation is maintained to the highest quality and accurate
Other Jobs Listed by the Company
Econet Cumii - is looking for Graduate Trainee – Supply Chain and Logistics- DPAHarare,Zimbabwe 3 Nov, 2018
Econet Cumii - is looking for Logistics ControllerHarare,Zimbabwe 5 Nov, 2018
Cumii - is looking for Sales OfficerHarare,Zimbabwe 20 Nov, 2018