Do not short-change yourself,get your Curriculum Vitae done by the Professionals,email:firstname.lastname@example.org or Whatsapp on 0714991316
In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job promises. We take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
The Technical Director is the leader and technical expert for the organization’s HIV/AIDS intervention projects in Zimbabwe. The Technical Director’s primary responsibilities are to manage the development of technical strategies and work plans and monitor programmatic performance to ensure effective and timely implementation of country project objectives. The Technical Director will assess programmatic data and progress reports to troubleshoot problems and lead the development of interventions to support the organization’s continuous quality improvement processes.
- Provide strategic guidance for the development and implementation of HIV/AIDS interventions ensuring conformity with global trends, country, and clinical standards, and assuring high-quality implementation.
- Provide ongoing technical oversight and management support by mentoring field technical teams, ensuring adherence to targets, timelines, budgets, and achievement of objectives.
- Develop strategies to identify barriers and opportunities for advancing HIV/AIDS epidemic control for pregnant women, children, adolescents, and key populations in the Zimbabwe.
- Support the development of key activities to enhance the ability of [county] professionals and institutions to manage HIV/AIDS testing, prevention, care and treatment services for long-term sustainability.
- Represent the programs in public forums and contribute to the maintenance of strong, positive working relationships with clients, partners, and key stakeholders, including the US Government and other donor agencies.
- Provide support to program reporting, knowledge management, and linkages across teams and program activities.
- Contribute to new business and proposal development, especially in project design and strategy.
- Supervise designated technical and M&E staff.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Advanced degree in medicine, public health, or management-related field.
- At least 10 years of job-related experience.
- Experience designing and implementing facility and community based HIV/AIDS programs; demonstrated knowledge of and experience with PEPFAR programming.
- Proven technical knowledge, conceptual and analytical ability, and strategic vision.
- Skilled in leading and managing high-performing teams.
- Must have proven knowledge and prior experience with US Government rules and regulations.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with donors, project stakeholders, in-country collaborators, and staff at all levels of the organization.
- Must have data integrity and ability to analyze data for continuous quality improvement.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely both orally and in writing; proven diplomatic and public relation skills.
- Experience working in Zimbabwe preferred.
- Fluency in English (speaking, reading, and writing).
Other Jobs Listed by the Company
A Local NGO - is looking for Agribusiness and Marketing FacilitatorHarare, Zimbabwe 19 Dec, 2018
A local NGO - is looking for Project CoordinatorRegion 4 Jan, 2019