Do not short-change yourself,get your Curriculum Vitae done by the Professionals,email:firstname.lastname@example.org or Whatsapp on +263 785 635 566
In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in Zimbabwe, at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
The ideal candidate will be responsible for facilitating the instructional design process by providing needed content and offering a critical eye of the material. Ensuring that curriculum design is rooted in expertise and experience in the field. Collaborating with the design team in the development process, to create exciting and accurate curriculum for the learner.
- Attend staff development programs, curriculum development meetings, and in-services.
- Model procedures and expectations to demonstrate appropriate social and interpersonal behaviour in the learning environment.
- Design engaging and interactive lesson plans and clearly define learning goals and objectives.
- Establish and maintain high standards of learners’ behaviour.
- Evaluate learners’ progress towards learning objectives, expectations and goals by grading assignments and conducting routine assessments like quizzes and tests.
- Collaborate with parents to discuss learners’ progress, problems and expectations.
- Bachelor of Education degree or equivalent experience in field for the Subject/Course
- Educational Technology
- Strategic Planning
- Subject Matter Expert
To access the latest job opportunities on WhatsApp, send the word JOBS to +263 73 538 8888 to enjoy this and other job posts.
Other Jobs Listed by the Company
International Technology (NGO) Company Location - is looking for Sales And Marketing AssociateHarare, Zimbabwe 7 Jun, 2019