Do not short-change yourself,get your Curriculum Vitae done by the Professionals,email:email@example.com or Whatsapp on 0714991316
In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job promises. We take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Surveillance and Risk Analysis x2
Securities and Exchange Commission of Zimbabwe
20 York Avenue, Newlands Harare, Zimbabwe
- Monitoring the trading and conduct of licensed entities ,
- Investigating reported or suspended cases of insider trading , market manipulation and other forms of market infractions.
- developing customized, assessment tools to proactively detect market risks and recommend appropriate interventions
- Analysing the risks inherent in the products offered by supervised entities and carrying on-site assessment and offsite surveys to evaluate supervised entities ‘ risk management processes
- Undertaking stress tests and preparing quarterly risk assessment reports to guide optimal allocation of regulatory resources
- Recommending and implementing appropriate enforcement action
- Relevant University Degree ( i.e Law , Applied Mathematics , Economics , Finance, Accounting )or Equivalent
- At least 1 year proven experience in financial regulation, capital markets or the financial services sector
- A good grasp of capital market laws and / or strong quantitative skills
Location On Map
Other Jobs Listed by the Company