Strategic Information Evaluation Assistant
Posted in Social Science December 11, 2018
Duties and responsibilities:
- Capture and verify entered data by reviewing, correcting, changing or deleting captured information in DHIS2 database.
- Provide assistance in M&E processes, data collection, surveys and data quality requirements at district level.
- Attend Referral working group meetings.
- Support in the review and checking of data generated in line with the DREAMS M&E reporting requirements.
- Prepare, sort and check all clients’ records for verification and making sure that accurate data is being entered on the registers and in DHIS2 database.
- Establish entry priorities by maintaining understanding of what data needs to be entered first.
- Secure entered information by performing routine data backups as required
- Check completed work for accuracy, consistence and completeness, liaise with supervisor for incomplete records and make any required changes as required.
- Ensure a proper filing system for both hard and soft copies
- Check source documents against entered data to ensure data integrity at every stage.
- Produce automated data entry and integration reports when requested.
- Use data for District planning, programming and assessment of performance
Knowledge, Skills & Attributes:
- Sound knowledge and experience regarding data management and well-developed computer skills.
- Ability to work well with others and to develop and maintain compatibility among project staff, consultants and recipients of assistance.
- Ability to manage tight deadlines and deliver high volumes of work with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated attention to detail; ability to follow procedures, meet deadlines and work independently as well as cooperatively with team members.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of a University degree in Social Sciences, Statistics, Demography or any related field.
- At least one-year relevant experience in providing M&E support for community HIV programs.
- Sound practical knowledge in using computer programs.
- Good reading and writing skills
Other Jobs Listed by the Company
fhi360 - is looking for DriverMakoni, Zaka, Zimbabwe 11 Dec, 2018
fhi360 - is looking for Administrative InternHarare,Zimbabwe 10 Jan, 2019
fhi360 - is looking for District Monitoring and Evaluation OfficerChipinge,Zimbabwe 15 Jan, 2019