In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job promises. We take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Strategic Information Evaluation Assistant
Duties and responsibilities:
- Capture and verify entered data by reviewing, correcting, changing or deleting captured information in DHIS2 database.
- Provide assistance in M&E processes, data collection, surveys and data quality requirements at district level.
- Attend Referral working group meetings.
- Support in the review and checking of data generated in line with the DREAMS M&E reporting requirements.
- Prepare, sort and check all clients’ records for verification and making sure that accurate data is being entered on the registers and in DHIS2 database.
- Establish entry priorities by maintaining understanding of what data needs to be entered first.
- Secure entered information by performing routine data backups as required
- Check completed work for accuracy, consistence and completeness, liaise with supervisor for incomplete records and make any required changes as required.
- Ensure a proper filing system for both hard and soft copies
- Check source documents against entered data to ensure data integrity at every stage.
- Produce automated data entry and integration reports when requested.
- Use data for District planning, programming and assessment of performance
Knowledge, Skills & Attributes:
- Sound knowledge and experience regarding data management and well-developed computer skills.
- Ability to work well with others and to develop and maintain compatibility among project staff, consultants and recipients of assistance.
- Ability to manage tight deadlines and deliver high volumes of work with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated attention to detail; ability to follow procedures, meet deadlines and work independently as well as cooperatively with team members.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of a University degree in Social Sciences, Statistics, Demography or any related field.
- At least one-year relevant experience in providing M&E support for community HIV programs.
- Sound practical knowledge in using computer programs.
- Good reading and writing skills
Other Jobs Listed by the Company
fhi360 - is looking for DriverMakoni, Zaka, Zimbabwe 11 Dec, 2018
fhi360 - is looking for Administrative InternHarare,Zimbabwe 10 Jan, 2019
fhi360 - is looking for District Monitoring and Evaluation OfficerChipinge,Zimbabwe 15 Jan, 2019