Do not short-change yourself,get your Curriculum Vitae done by the Professionals,email:email@example.com or Whatsapp on +263714875459
In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job promises. We take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Qualification & Experience:
• A professional qualification,
• A degree is an added advantage.
• 3 Years of experience.
• 5 o’ levels including English, maths, accounts.
• Good communication skills.
• Skills to supervise and develop diverse teams.
• 25 years and above.
• Providing training for staff: safety, hygiene & customer service.
• Make a work schedule for the staff according to the regulations.
• Apply all company’s rules and procedures especially in terms of safety & cash handling processes.
• Daily shifts openings & closings, cash deposits, sales and stocks reports.
• Develop and motivate the team: direct, coordinate, measure and supervise a team of employees.
• Assist Station Manager in organizing an end of month meetings with the staff to set objectives in terms of Top service policy, sales and actions
• Daily checks for all available equipment at the site and safety-related checks.
• Follow the maintenance calls and be sure that it’s done efficiently.
• Place Orders for fuels, lubricants, etc after the Site Manager’s approval and control the deliveries and optimize the management of the stocks (avoiding excess inventory and shortages) .
• Responsible for the financial aspect: sales and cash. Shift funds calculation, Daily bank deposit, and End day reconciliation record the purchase order and delivery notes, record the invoices, and send daily reports, handling station expenses.
• Daily checks for all available equipment at the site and safety-related checks
• Carry out checks for water in tank and manhole, fuel density, clean pumps, nozzles, availability of a lubes price list, up to date emergency numbers and forecourt cleanliness.
• General housekeeping of toilets, green area, pumps, islands, sand buckets, drainage system.
• Propose and implement the action plans required for optimizing results.
• Solve the Customer problems, escalate to the Station Manager where necessary.