Do not short-change yourself,get your Curriculum Vitae done by the Professionals,email:firstname.lastname@example.org or Whatsapp on 0714991316
In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job promises. We take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
The successful applicant will be based at Dalny Mine and will undertake any such tasks, within the scope of their expertise, as may be directed by the Technical Services Manager inclusive of, but not limited to, the following:
• Evaluating ore resources and project future operations using information & data supplied by various departments.
• Carrying out initial surveys, risk assessments and environmental impact assessments on potential sites to assess the viability of a potential mine site.
• Maintaining accurate plans of mines as a whole and will create and update maps of the surface layout which will include buildings and other structures, as well as surveying the underground mine workings to keep a record of the mine operations
• Responsible for both underground and surface surveys.
• Any other duties as lawfully delegated
Qualifications and Experience
• Diploma/Degree in Survey or Mine Surveyors Certificate of Competence.
• At least 5 years experience in Open pit and Underground Survey.
• Familiarity with Survey and Mine Planning computer packages (Vulcan, Surpac, Micromine, Stope CAD).
• Strong Mine Planning background (Long, Medium and Short Term Planning).
• Strong supervisory skills and an appreciation of SHE systems.
Location On Map
Other Jobs Listed by the Company
RIO ZIM - is looking for Health, Safety And Environment SuperintendentRenco Mine,Zimbabwe 17 Mar, 2019
RIO ZIM - is looking for Plant MetallurgistRenco Mine,Zimbabwe 17 Mar, 2019
RIO ZIM - is looking for Plant EngineerDalny Mine,Zimbabwe 17 Mar, 2019