Do not short-change yourself,get your Curriculum Vitae done by the Professionals,email:email@example.com or Whatsapp on +263714875459
In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job promises. We take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
SENIOR PROCUREMENT OFFICER
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and results oriented persons for the above-mentioned Dorowa mine based position which has arisen in our organization.
Responsible to: Group Procurement & Logistics Manager
1. Initiates all procurement of goods, works and services as well as the disposal of assets for Dorowa in line with the Public Procurement and Disposal of Public Assets Act (Chapter 22:23) and associated regulations for execution by the PMU.
2. Drafts policies in line with PRAZ regulations for approval by the Head of Procurement.
3. Coordinates preparation of Dorowa Procurement Plans and their timely submission.
4. Prepares all Procurement Records for Dorowa, ensures their custody and retrieval.
5. Prepares Procurement Reports for internal and external stakeholders.
6. Prepares and manages contract documents, amendments and procurement contracts pertaining to Dorowa.
Education and Experience:
- A degree in Economics, Business Studies or Procurement.
- A Diploma in Purchasing and Supply from a reputable institution.
- At least five years relevant procurement managerial experience in a mining or manufacturing entity.
- Proficient with Public Procurement and Disposal of Public Assets Act.
- High level of communication skills, computer literacy and analytical skills.
- Must have knowledge of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 management systems.