Do not short-change yourself,get your Curriculum Vitae done by the Professionals,email:firstname.lastname@example.org or Whatsapp on +263714875459
In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job promises. We take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Senior Associate Monitoring & Evaluation
Econet Higher Life Foundation
Suite 5, Westgate House East, David Frost Way, Westgate, Harare, Zimbabwe
The successful candidate will be expected to develop and maintain the organisation’s Monitoring and Evaluation systems, tools and ensure the availability of accurate data to support decision making. The role will work closely with partners to support the implementation of the projects and ensuring effective and timely delivery of the programme including technical support to partners, monitoring, report writing and effective communication.
Qualifications and Experience
A Bachelors’ Degree in Economics, Statistics, Social Sciences, or other relevant discipline
• 4-6 years’ working experience with 2 years in a similar position.
• Demonstrated ability in the use of quantitative and qualitative methods including questionnaire design, survey techniques, and participatory approaches.
• Good presentation skills.
• Proficiency in word processing, database, spreadsheet and graphics presentations, including one or more of the following programs: SPSS, JASP, Excel, Lotus, Access.
• Good analytical skills
• Good reporting writing
Key Result Areas
Develops and designs the overall M&E systems and processes and creates framework and procedures for the monitoring and evaluation of HLF programme activities.
• Collaborates with programme teams to define and implement the key programme performance indicators (KPIs) as well as monitor them throughout the duration of the projects.
• Advises and builds capacity of program staff for program progress documentation
• Defines and Reviews performance indicators of existing management information systems to align with internal reporting requirements
• Develops and updates data collection tools and procedures (such as logical frameworks, project performance tracking, indicators, data flow chart, M&E manuals)
• Undertake regular visits to the field to support implementation of Monitoring and Evaluation
• Prepare calendar of Monitoring and Evaluation activities and detailed budgets.
• Develop and implement data quality assurance systems to ensure high quality of project data in collaboration with program technical managers
• Designs and executes evaluations (such as baselines, clarifacatory and summative evaluations) to make judgements about the program, improve its effectiveness, and inform programming decisions by HLF management
• Foster participatory planning and monitoring by training and involving primary stakeholder groups in the M&E of activities.
• Monitor the follow up of evaluation recommendations.
• Organize (and provide) refresher training in M&E for project and implementing partner staff and primary stakeholders with view of developing local M&E capacity.
• Guide staff and executing partners in preparing their progress reports in accordance with approved reporting formats and ensure their timely submission. This includes quarterly progress reports, annual project reports, inception reports, and ad-hoc technical reports.
Location On Map
Other Jobs Listed by the Company
Econet Higher Life Foundation - is looking for Monitoring & Evaluation OfficerHarare,Zimbabwe 31 Oct, 2018
Econet Higher Life Foundation - is looking for Manager Risk & GovernanceHarare,Zimbabwe 31 Oct, 2018
Econet Higher Life Foundation - is looking for ILLUSTRATORHarare,Zimbabwe 8 Jan, 2019