In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job promises. We take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Reporting to the Security Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for securing the company’s assets, employees, claims and ores within the Mining Division.
• Diploma in Security and Risk Management from a recognized tertiary institution
• At least 5 years post qualification experience in Risk Control and Security Operations management
• Should have demonstrable experience in security operational tactics, crime investigation and criminal justice systems
• Private sector security experience in a mining or heavy manufacturing sector will be an added advantage.
• Working knowledge of a recognized SHE system, preferably NOSA
• Computer literacy in Microsoft Office suite and an f appreciation of an ERP System, such as SAP
• Practical exposure in security operational tactics, crime investigation and handling court cases
• Clean Class 4 Driver’s licence.
Key Performance Areas
• Implementation of security systems in line with company policies and procedures
• Supervision of loss prevention, crime detection and investigation processes.
• Security budget preparation and control
• Advise on crime trends and remedial action plan
• Compilation of security reports
• Ensuring proper use and maintenance of security
• Enforcement of safety related programmes by contracted security companies.
Location On Map
Other Jobs Listed by the Company