In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job promises. We take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
British American Tobacco
To advise the LEX Manager on an ongoing basis on:
- The current security situation, including criminality, in the country as a whole; and
- Any specific threats to company personnel, assets and information and business operations/activities, as soon as these are known.
- Provide the input and advice necessary for the development, review and updating of the security element of contingency plans throughout the Company.
- Provide briefings for international staff/visitors on ‘in-country’ security issues and on the security situations prevailing in the country.
- Conduct any security enquiry, investigation and survey/review in relation to any aspect of security. The aim of such enquiry, investigation and survey/review being to determine what happened, identify any weaknesses, draw appropriate and supportable conclusions and make recommendations to prevent any recurrence.
- Investigate all work serious accidents and illness or environmental incidences in compliance with the British American Tobacco reporting procedures.
- Formulate, propose, implement and revise when necessary, the security policy for the Company
- Formulate, direct and supervise security procedures for the protection of:
- Company personnel/families/visitors.
- Tobacco products in respect of their storage and distribution.
- Company assets, information, property and business operations activities.
- Ensure that a report, in standard format, is submitted monthly to the Area Security Manager.
- Ensure that security procedures within BAT Zimbabwe are according to British American Tobacco Policies and Best Practice and adequately protect company personnel, assets, business operations/activities and intellectual property/information throughout the area.
- Devise and co-ordinate appropriate security officer training.
- Compile and agree security budget and manage within them.
- Ensure that complete, accurate and fully referenced records are kept and maintained for EHS related licenses, permits, inventories, measurements and data arising from the day-to-day management of all EHS matters affecting the company, and to provide evidence of compliance or non-compliance to regulatory or company policies.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Degree in security management or social sciences
- Minimum 6- 7 years of working experience
- Professional qualification in security management
- Prior experience with military/ police service
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work cross functional
- Previous experience in a management role would be a plus
Location On Map
Other Jobs Listed by the Company