Do not short-change yourself,get your Curriculum Vitae done by the Professionals,email:firstname.lastname@example.org or Whatsapp on +263 785 635 566
In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in Zimbabwe, at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Deadline: 21 June 2019
Applicants are invited from suitably qualified/experienced candidates to fill in the position of a Secretary.
- Diploma in Secretarial Duties;
- Undergraduate degree in Business Administration;
- Fluency in English and Arabic, both written and spoken;
- Professional and practical experience in Ms Office Applications:
Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, etc;
- Extremely detailed-oriented and with perfect, follow up skills;
- Ability to organise tasks, research and keeping records;
- Highly dependable and trustworthy;
- Past Embassy and International Organisation experience
Other Jobs Listed by the Company
A Non-Profit International Organisation - is looking for Finance OfficerHarare,Zimbabwe 9 Apr, 2019